“Learning: the ultimate game where you never run out of levels”, by venspired.com (Krissy Venosdale),
licensed under CC BY-NC-SA
Below the graph are the formal accredited courses that I have completed according to the learning typologies from the course which inspired me to begin this blog in 2019 – The PACT, commitment to Personal Development is run by the National Forum for Teaching and Learning.
My training record spreadsheet can be viewed at the end of this page or view it here in my Airtable.
Completed Courses by Provider
Waterford Institute of Technology
- 2019 BSc (Hons) Information Technology
- 2005 BSc in Science in Multimedia Application Development
- 2003 National Cert in Science in Multimedia Apps Development
- 2002 FETAC National Foundation Cert in Business & Humanities
Digital Marketing Institute
- 2015 PostGrad in Digital Marketing
- TechStart 2020, a hybrid program aimed at expanding the talent pool for the Technology sector, delivered by C2.ie
- QQI Level 5 – Bookkeeping with Thesaurus, delivered by Marie Asple (FTC)
- QQI Level 5 Payroll with Brightpay, delivered by Marie Asple of FTC.ie
- Beneficial Group Behaviours, delivered by Michael Cox of MXC.ie
- Trainer Fundamentals, delivered by Michael Cox of MXC.ie
- Project Management Techniques delivered by DCM Learning
- Introduction to Agile and SCRUM delivered by DCM Learning
- 2018 Professional Certificate in eLearning – Instructional Design, delivered by John Kilroy of Harvest
- 2016 Team Working Component delivered by Maurice Hickey of ProSecure
- 2011 Conflict Management delivered by New Links Training
Waterford and Wexford Training Services
- 2018 Microsoft Office 2016 Master Specialist:
- Expert MS Word processing and Excel
- Office Specialist in Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Database.
- ECDL v 2016:
- I sat my first ECDL course in 1998 at Kayser Computing in Cork, I repeated them in 2002, 2011 and 2016 as modules were updated or added .
- Advanced Modules: Microsoft Database, Powerpoint, Spreadsheets and Word Processing
- Data Protection, Powerpoint, Excel, Communication Essentials, Online Essentials, Web Editing, Image Editing, IT Security, Online Collaboration, WP.
MOOCs / Online
- 2020 Introduction to the Emotional Intelligence Course – Lynda.com
- 2020 Certified Microsoft Innovative Educator
- 2019 Google Certified Educator – Level 1
- 2019 Hubspot Inbound Marketing Fundamentals Hubspot Academy OL Cert
Earlier Formal Accredited Courses
2000 Foundation Studies in Childcare (Distinction) – School of Practical Childcare
1998 Sage payroll – Kayser computing
1993 Cambridge WP, Quark Express, French for Business – Douglas Community School
1988 Electronic Assy & Wordstar Word Processing – FAS
1988 Computers in business – College of Commerce